11:00 AM, August 6, 2023
1. The Parade Superintendent will be the final authority to settle all parade-related-issues..
1.The parade route will be strictly adhered to. If you begin, you must complete the route with the only exception being you do not have to enter the dirt arena; you may pull out of line at the south entrance to the arena but must enter the south end of the grounds before doing so.
2. Check-in and staging will occur at the corner of south bound Arapahoe Street and west bound Cheyenne Street (behind the County Shop parking area).
3. Registration will be closed on Friday, August 4th at 5:00 PM—no exceptions! Registrations will only be accepted via www.elbertycountyfair.com. A return email address will be required.
4. There will be no day-of-parade entries allowed.
5. You will receive a placard at check-in to place on your parade vehicle..
6. We will announce your group’s information based solely on what you provide in your application.
7. The parade team will help you line up when you arrive on Sunday, August 6th, no later than 10:15 AM. Please note: all spectators, those helping stage or prepare floats or delivering persons/items to a float must park outside of the parade line-up area. NO extra vehicles except those in the parade are to be in the area.
If you are unable to use the online parade entry form, click the button below to download a PDF of the form to print, fill in, and mail.